New Tips for Hiding WA Message Contents in Notifications
Sending and exchanging messages through the WhatsApp application is a habit of almost every mobile user. And of course the message is personal privacy. To avoid leaking the message, you can make messages from WhatsApp notifications not appear by removing messages on WhatsApp notifications that appear on the phone’s lock screen. Learn how to hide incoming messages that appear on your phone’s lock screen here.
Enabling preview or preview of WhatsApp messages in notifications can make it easier for users to find incoming messages and reply to them quickly. However, on the other hand, messages that appear in notifications can be snooped on by other people.
WhatsApp users can actually hide the contents of messages in notifications to maintain their privacy. WhatsApp users on iOS and Android can do this. To hide the contents of messages that appear in WhatsApp notifications, there are several steps you can take. Here, We summarizes how to hide the contents of WA messages in notifications so that they are not easily snooped on by others.
WhatsApp on iOS
Open the notification settings menu on your phone. On this occasion, We uses an iPhone with the iOS 15.0.2 operating system.
- Click the gear icon to access the “Settings” or “Settings” menu.
- After that, go to the notification settings menu by clicking the “Notifications” option.
- Scroll down to find the Whatsapp application, then select the application for notification settings.
- Then, in the “Lock Screen” section Appereance” or “Lock Screen Display”,
- select the “Show Preview” or “Show Preview” option
- Finally, select the “Never” option.
When you select this option, the contents of the WA message in the notification will only display the sender’s name with the words “Notification” or “Notification”.
WhatsApp on Android
Meanwhile, to hide the contents of WA messages in Android notifications, the method is slightly different.
- First, open the WA application on your Android phone then click the three-dot icon to access the settings menu.
- Then, select the “Notifications” option and click the “Popup notification” option. F
- inally, select the “no pop up” option.
In addition to the method above, hiding the contents of WA messages in Android notifications can be done by activating the fingerprint lock on the WA application
- first. To do this, open the WA application on your Android phone, then click the three-dot icon to access the settings menu.
- After that, click the “Account” option and
- then click the “Privacy” option.
- Next, select Fingerprint lock or fingerprint lock.
- Then turn on the setting for fingerprint unlock.
- That way, the message content will not appear as long as the lock has not been unlocked. That’s how to hide the contents of WA messages in notifications, good luck
Terimakasih telah melihat artikel Tanya Jawab, semoga bermanfaat bagi para pembaca Cikijing.com.